Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Christmas on the way!!!
Well I am getting really excited for Christmas and for all of you who know me, you know this is my favorite time of the year to decorate the house. Only one problem I have hardly any decorations that will work. So I have been searching and hunting for cute and cheap projects to feel my time. I figured i could have a pretty good stock of stuff when it is all said and done. I am super excited for my first project on my list, it a Christmas count down. This I am making for myself and some others. Super super excited to see it turn out. Then off to the rest of my house. Which might take awhile, but will be worth it in the end and for years to come... Stay tune to see all my projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment